You are here: Home / Graduate / Graduate Courses

Graduate Courses

Distinctions Among CAS 596, 600, and 601

There are three numbers (CAS 596, CAS 600, and CAS 601) at the graduate level applying to the undertaking of independent supervised work. However, the distinctions among them are not always clear in the minds of members of the Faculty responsible for the supervision of such work and the graduate students who engage in it. The purpose of this document is to make clear what each entails.

Proposed Courses for 2014-2015

CAS Graduate Bulletin